When you forgot Windows 8 password, you can easily reset Windows 8 password using additional Windows password recovery tool. But what if you forgot Windows 8 product key? How to find your Windows 8 product key easily from registry? If are troubled by a similar problem, please look at the following information.
What you’ll need to find Windows 8 product key?
Finding the product key for Windows 8 is really a simple task as there are many great key finder tools that can help you find operating system product key. Of all the programs, Belarc Advisor is always my first choice. With this free key finder tool, you can find product keys for:
* Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012/2008/2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows ME, Windows 98, and Windows 95.
* Installed programs: Microsoft Office 2013, 2010 and previous versions, Microsoft enterprise products, most programs from Adobe, Nero, Corel, and more, as well as keys for popular video games.
Actually Belarc Advisor is not merely a key finder. It is a useful tool that can help you check all important of your computer. It can build a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, network inventory, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, security benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser.
How to find your Windows 8 product key?
- Step 1. Free download Belarc Advisor in your computer, and then install it.
- Step 2. Run this free tool and wait while updating the profile of your computer, checking the security settings, checking local networks, etc.
- Step 3. After analyzing yoru computer, it will open a HTMlL file about your comptuer information atuomatically. Go to the Software licence section to view the prodcut key for Windows operating system.
- Step 4. Write down the Windows 8 key exactly as shown for use when reinstalling Windows 8.
Important: Make sure each and every letter and number is written exactly as shown.
That’s it! It’s very easy to use. If you are not in favor of this program, you can try WinKeyFinder, another great free tool for finding lost product keys. This professional key finder freeware currently can recover product keys for Windows 7 and previous Windows versions, as well as Microsoft Office 2012 and previous Office versions.