How to Reset Domain Password in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008?Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise is one of these Windows recovery software which can help to reset domain password in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008. Here are the steps to use a flash drive to reset domain password in Windows Server 2000/2003/2008. Before starting to reset domain password with this Windows password reset tool, a USB flash drive and an available computer with optical driver are required.
- Step 1: Download Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise and install it in any available computer.
- Step 2: Run the Windows Password Unlocker and insert a USB flash drive to computer.
- Step 3: Select Domain Administrator and target USB flash drive, and then click the Burn button to start burning an ISO image file to the USB flash drive.
- Step 4: Click OK when burning process is completed.
- Step 5: Insert the burned USB flash drive into your locked computer and set the computer to boot from USB.
- Note: if you don’t know how to set computer to boot from USB, you can get the detailed steps on Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise User guide.
Option 1: Change Windows domain password for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- Step 6: Select target domain user account and Change Domain Password, then click Next.
- Step 7: Set a new password for the selected domain user account. Note: The password must be at least 8 characters long and contain uppercase letters, lowercase letters and numbers.
- Step 8: Click Reboot to restart computer and log into the domain user account with the new password.
- And now you can enter your Windows domain with the username and password which you have created
Option 2: Create a new admin account for Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
- Step 6: Select Create a New Admin Account and then click Next.
- Step 7: Set the user name and password for the new domain admin account.
- Step 8: Click Reboot to restart computer and log into the new domain admin account.
Get it Now