How to Reset Windows Server 2003 Password on Local and Domain Account?
It's well known that Windows 7/Vista/XP users can create a Windows password reset disk to in case of a forgotten Windows local login password via Windows built-in tools. But what if your operating system is Windows server 2003? What to do if you forgot Window server 2003 local password? And if your Windows server 2003 acts as domain controller, what measures will you take to reset domain password Windows Server 2003?
It seems to be a difficult question if you have no idea about Windows server 2003 password recovery. But as long as you depend on a powerful third-party software, I bet you'll unlock Windows Server 2003 domain password without any effort. And here's a present one for you. That Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise, helps you reset Windows sever 2003 local password and domain password in a few minutes. And it guarantees 100% recovery.
How to Reset Windows Server 2003 Local password?
Now, the following tutorial will tell you how to reset the lost password on Windows Server 2003 local account with ease.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any available computer, and then start it.
- Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD to computer, and then select your target CD/DVD drive and click the Burn button to start burning a password reset disk. (a bootable USB flash drive also available)
- Step 3. When the burning task is completed, insert the burned CD/DVD into your locked computer.
- Step 4. Turn on the locked computer, press F8 to enter BIOS setup and set CDROM as the first boot device.
- Step 5. Select operating system installation you want to reset password for.
- Step 6. You have gotten 3 options to remove Windows Server 2003 password, change Windows Server 2003 password or create a new domain admin account.
- Step 7. When you have reset the password or created a new account, click Reboot to restart your pc for login.
How to Reset Windows Server 2003 Domain password?
As many of users are not familiar with the way how to reset Windows Server 2003 domain password, here a video guide is presented as your assistant.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any available computer
- Step 2. Launch the application and insert a CD/DVD to computer.
- Step 3. Select Domain Account, select your target CD/DVD drive and click the Burn button to start burning a password reset disk.(USB flash drive can be replaced CD/DVD)
- Step 4. When the burning task is completed, insert the burned CD/DVD into the locked Windows server 2003 domain computer.
- Step 5. Turn on Windows server 2003, press F8 to enter BIOS setup and set CDROM as the first boot device.
- Step 6. Select the right option to reset lost domain administrator password, or create a new admin account for Windows Server 2003. Then click Reboot to regain access into your computer.
With this helpful video and detailed tutorial, are you still bothered by this Windows Server 2003 password recovery issue? Now, enjoy a free and relaxed day without password recovery trouble.
Get it Now