How to Perform Windows 8 Password Recovery After Forgot It?
Forgot Windows 8 password? Take it easy! Download Windows Password Unlocker and reset the forgotten password in 5 minutes. But sometimes you need to recover the original Windows 8 password, rather than resetting it. If so, please look at the following information. It gives you 2 simple Windows 8 password recovery tips. Alternative Windows 8 password reset disk solution is also available.
Windows 8 password recovery Tip 1 - password hint
A password hint is a reminder that gives you clues when you forgot the password. For example, if your password is your child's birthday, you might use "Kate" or "Allison" as a reminder.
When you create a password to log on to Windows, you can create a hint to help you remember it. In Windows 7/Vista/XP the password hint is optional, but it's a must when it comes to Windows 8. After signing in Win 8 with a wrong password, the password hint you've created will be visible. At that time, try to recall what your password is by using the clues from the password hint.
Note: The password hint is visible to everyone that uses your computer. So be sure to not use your actual password as the password hint.
Windows 8 password recovery Tip 2 - Ophcrack
In addition to Windows password reset utilities, there're many great tools available to recover your forgotten Windows password.
Opchrack is the most well-known Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. And it’s free of charge. It's worth trying if you have to perform Windows 8 password recovery.
- Step 1. Download Download ophcrack LiveCD in a computer you have access to.
Note: The download is in the form of a single ISO file.
- Step 2. Burn the downloaded ISO file to a disc like CD/DVD.
- Step 3. Start the PC you want to recover 8 password of from Ophcrack LiveCD disc.
- Step 4. Ophcrack will locate the users on your Windows system and begin recovering their passwords.
- Step 5. The password will be displayed on the screen once it’s hacked. Write it down.
- Step 6. Remove the inserted disc, restart your computer, and then sign in with the recovered password!
Alternative solution: Reset Windows 8 password
When you forgot Windows 8 password, the highly recommended method is to reset the password. Performing Windows 8 password recovery with additional tools is usually time-consuming and the password recovery rate is not guaranteed.
There is a great number of Windows password reset tools available to reset a forgotten password. Windows Password Unlocker is a stand-out one. With this application, you can easily reset a lost Windows 8 password in a matter minutes, even you are a beginner. 100% security and 100% password reset rate guaranteed.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker in any PC.
- Step 2. Burn a boot password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive.
- Step 3. Reset forgotten Windows 8 password with the burned boot disk.
Get it Now