* OS: 64-bit & 32-bit of Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000
* File system: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5
* CPU: 1 GHz processor
* RAM 256 MB of RAM
* Disk space: 50 MB of free space
Supported Data Loss Situations
* Accidental/intentional deletion:
- Deleted by pressing ‘Shift + Del' or 'Delete' button
- Empty the recycle Bin.
-Unexpectedly formatted hard drive
- Disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected
* Improper operation:
- Turning off the storage media during the writing process
- Using card between different cameras
- Pulling out SD card while the camera is on
- Improper partition or partition error
* Other reasons:
- Virus infection
- Unexpected power off
- Reinstalled windows system or hard disk crash
-The partition structure on a hard disk was fragmented or partition table is invalid
Supported File Formats
* Document: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, etc.
* Image: JPG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR , WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW, etc.
* Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, etc.
* Audio: AIF/AIFF, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID/MIDI, OGG, AAC, etc.
* Email: PST, DBX, EMLX, etc.
* Archives: ZIP, RAR, SIT, etc.
Supported Storage Media
* PC/Laptop: Dell, IBM, HP, Toshiba, Sony, Lenovo, Samsung
* Mobile Phones: Black Berry, Nokia, Android phones, etc.
* Digital Camera/Camcorder: Nikon, Canon,Kodak, Casio, Samsung, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, FujiFilm, Sanyo, etc.
* External Hard drives: Western digital, Seagate, Hitachi, Formac, Samsung, Maxtor, etc.
* USB Drive: SanDisk, Kingston, Transcend, HP, Lexar, Corsair, Imation, A-Data, LaCie, OEM
* Other devices: Music Player, Memory Card, Zip Disk, Pen Drive, Compact flash card, Secure Digital card, Memory card/Memory stick, Micro card and more.